All of Our Private Party Packages Include the Following
Mobile Paint Parties cost $45 per painter.
Minimum of 10 painters (15 on Sundays).
$80 Mobile Party Booking Fee secures your date. The deposit is applied to 2 seats at your party.
Our Off-Site Mobile parties typically run about 2-1/2 hours long; however, please keep in mind that we will need one hour before and after to set up and clean up.
— An extra fee may be charged for any party more than 50 miles from our facility.
— We do NOT supply tables or chairs, you are responsible for providing all seating arrangements.
We have a specific Gallery from which you can select your featured painting. Once your deposit is secured, we will send you the link to choose your painting!
- WE supply canvas, brushes, paints, apron, easel and step-by-step instruction.
- WE set up.
- WE clean up. Really, you leave everything behind, we do ALL the clean up!
- YOU (or your guests) supply the snacks, drinks, cake, etc.
- We will arrive at least one hour before your party start time and will need one hour after to clean up.
- Each attendee will leave the party with the masterpiece they painted themselves!
- We will be snapping photos throughout your party which we will later upload to Instagram and Facebook. If for any reason you DO NOT want photos taken at your party, please let the hostess know when you arrive.
How Does a Mobile Paint Party Work?
Your home, your office, your venue . . . Your Choice!
No matter where you choose to hold your paint party . . . at the office, in the park, in the comfort of your own home, or at your favorite restaurant, our goal is for you and your guests to enjoy a relaxing few hours creating your own memorable masterpiece.
Our patient instructors will gently guide the parties step by step, from start to finish.
Is there a limit to the amount of guests that we can accommodate? No!!
We just need to know ahead of time to bring the correct amount of supplies and staff the event appropriately!
Pricing and Other Important Information
Mobile Paint Party Information and Registration